Flute Fantasies

Welcome to the life of a overworked music education major!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

it's been a while...

I decided it is probably time to post since i haven't posted in a couple weeks. Life has been it's normal business.. i guess i'll just mention a couple highlights from the past few weeks:
-Emily and I signed up for our new rooms in Park Hall for next fall! For those of you who don't know, Park Hall is the dorm that is currently under construction and should be finished by August. Emily and I will be living on the fourth floor, sharing a suite with six other friends (mostly music majors..)
-We got 2 snow days last week!!!! Apparently this is a big deal at Ball Sate b/c snow days NEVER happen...
- I'm learning ball room dancing!
- I "learned" the marimba in perc. tech... yeah, we spent a total of two days on marimba which is unfortunate b/c i love it!!!
- I met a friend that i hardly ever see anymore for lunch two times!
- i get to see mis padres on Thursday b/c they're coming up for my sophomore flute recital! woohoo!
- Spring break is in less than two weeks!!!!
*i'm sure there's a ton of stuff i'm forgetting to mention but yeah, you get the idea...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger bethoven said…

    Speaking of percussion, I'm making my xylophone debut next week for the Friendship Banquet. (I'm subbing for someone in a percussion ensemble...) yeah, I need to practice! ;)

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Kiwi said…

    sweet! let me know how is goes!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home