Flute Fantasies

Welcome to the life of a overworked music education major!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Back at good ol' BSU!

It's great to be back at school! Despite the already looming pile of hw ahead of me, i am so thankful for my friends and the opportunity i have to learn more about MUSIC!!!! What could be better than that? This past week was crazy b/c my schedule was messed up but it's finally all worked out! Probably the class i'm most excited about is percussion tech! Right now we're learning snare drum rudiments! I'm also really excited about orchestra b/c we're getting ready for the opera "Madame Butterfly" in February! It's my first time doing pit orchestra in a real opera!
This weekend is extra long b/c we get off MLK day! Amanda's here to visit for the weekend! It's our last time to see her before she goes to Spain to study abroad. We're throwing a surprise birthday party for her tonight! Actually, it's not a surprise but everyone we invited to come thinks it is...
I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!
I will leave you with a verse that has greatly encouraged me this past week:
Isaiah 41:10 "Do not fear for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home