Flute Fantasies

Welcome to the life of a overworked music education major!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

vacaciones de primavera

Only twenty six more hours and i'm outta here!!!!!! Can't wait to go home and see my puppy! (oh yeah, and sleep is good too). Midterms are almost over...tomorrow is my last midterm in theory! I'm excited because i'm hoping to get my certification for lifeguarding so i can work at Tropicanoe Cove or as a lifeguard at the YMCA this summer.
I love guitar right now! it doesn't hurt my fingers anymore and i can actually play real songs. i'm planning to practice guitar alot over break since my mom used to play the guitar and i can use her old guitar. I'm also planning to go running and doing yoga over break...i'm so out of shape right now, except for my sore shoulders from swimming.
Tonight is Oklahoma! i heart musicals! time to start packing...later ya'll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home