Flute Fantasies

Welcome to the life of a overworked music education major!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I donated blood!!!

hola! Today was very interesting....all went well until I got to mused. We had a reading log due today, but for some odd reason i thought it was due next Tues. I don't normally forget when assignments are due, so i was kinda mad. so then after class, i went to the computer lab on the first floor and typed up the reading log. My original plan was to practice flute during that time, however God had different plans. I grabbed a quick bite to eat w/ Nicole, Jessica, Rebecca, and Jeanie and then ran over to the Robert Bell building for my computer science lab. I finished the lab early, so i actually had about 50 minutes to practice flute after all! Next i had sightear, and then walked back to my dorm with Amanda. It was sooo nice out today, the sun was shining but it wasn't too hot! When we got inside Botswin we noticed that the Ball Memorial Hospital was there to draw blood. Of course amanda was quick to sign up so i did as well. There was alot of paper work and then we got tested to see whether we had enough iron in our blood. Unfortunately Amanda's was too low, but mine was fine so i was able to donate blood for the first time in my life! It wasn't bad at all! In fact they even gave me a t-shirt, bracelet, juice and cookies afterwards! And that wasn't the end of my unusual day. Nicole and I went to Cru @ what we thought was the right time. So we made the long treck down to Pruis Hall. when we got there, the place looked deserted. So i glanced at my watch again--it was 8:25pm, not 9:15pm! Yeah, so we were almost a whole hour early! So we walked back to our dorm, worked on my spanish essay, and then walked back to Pruis for the second time! Needless to say, I think we both got our excercise for the day! I'm super tired (maybe donating a pint of blood has something to do with it)....tomorrow's Friday, that means i get to sleep in until 8am, no marching band practice, and make cheesecake for Nicole's b-day!!!!! God is so good!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    VideoEgg - Video Blogging made simple
    Filed in archive Technology We will continue to feature selected companies from DEMOfall on this channel.
    I have a site. It pretty much covers related stuff.

    Domain City

     

Post a Comment

<< Home