Flute Fantasies

Welcome to the life of a overworked music education major!

Thursday, September 25, 2003

It's easy to look at the big things in life, but sometimes we just need to look at the small things, which seem minor at first but are often more important. In my life I see this in many ways. One area is devotions. I find myself pushing them aside because "i don't have enought time" or I'll skip a day here and skip a day there, it's not like I'm neglecting them altogether. Well recently I found out that I learn more about God when I read one smaller passage every day vs. a big passage every few days. Like this morning, for instance, I only read two bible verses..but they helped me tremendously.
Another area is relationships. I need to make a conscious effort to strenghten my relationships esp. with my parents and siblings becuase pretty soon I will be leaving home.
I need to be concerned with the little things becuase God was concerned with the little things. He showed us this when he sent his son to earth to save man-small and insignificant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home