Flute Fantasies

Welcome to the life of a overworked music education major!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Yeah for Thursday!

This week is going rather slowly, esp. compared to last week. However I was really excited when I found out that two of my classes were canceled for today!!! My Mused 100 class was canceled b/c my prof. is at a music conference in South Carolina. Sightear was canceled b/c my prof. is sick and so is his wife, who's in the hospital. It is so great to only have two classes today! I already had geog. at 8am. my next class is my computer science lab at 12:30pm, and then the lecture is tonight at 6:30. Last night I went to bible study here at Botsford. It was really good! We discussed "who is Jesus Christ?" and why many people don't believe in God b/c they would rather not face the fact that we are going to be held responsible for our actions. I realized that my relationship with God is not where it should be because i tend to place people as my first prriority. Even when i go to Cru and church it is for the social aspect and God is second. It's like when i have no one else to talk to, then i turn to Christ. I realized that my view of Christ is so warped! In revelation John fell on his face upon seeing Jesus in all His glory. I can't think of a time i've ever fallen on my face in total fear and reverance for Christ. So anyway, this is just something i'm working on- having an accurate view of Christ. I find it so beyond my comprehension how He knows me down to each hair on my head but at the same time He is controlling the entire universe! It makes my brain hurt! ...that also has to do with the fact that I went to bed really late last night (my room mate and i were watching "Notorious" w/ Cary Grant).
I'm excited about this weekend! Tomorrow there's no marching band rehearsal- we'll probably watch a movie or something. Saturday is mud v-ball and Nicole and i are both playing. I'm also planning to go see the MSO (muncie symphony orchestra) Sat. night. Sunday is church, MENC (music educators national conference) picnic, and swimming!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
~Tirzah, how was your trip to D.C? ttyl

1 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger turza said…

    It was awesome! I love Phantom of the Opera!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home