Flute Fantasies

Welcome to the life of a overworked music education major!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Aso mecha!

today was super fun! I had my first official day of work at the Cove. It went great, other than suffering from hypothermia during our backboard training. On top of that, the management asked all us lifeguards to go down the banana peel to test it out. as if once was not enough, they asked me to go down it a second time-- and it was frigid, but fun! After work I took a quick shower and then my Uncle arrived!!! I went to Ashley's open-house which was super fun, and her mom is the best cook ever! It was fun talking w/friends and catching up on life. and now i'm cleaning the house getting ready for Tirzah's open-house on Sunday! Yay...she's graduating tomorrow and she's valedictorian...aso mecha chica! for those of you who haven't been to Poza Rica, Veracruz that means "wow"! okay, i think it's time for me to stop rambling. one last thing, i promise... God is awesome, i'm so undeserving of His grace! Have a great weekend and congrats to all the hs graduates!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger bethoven said…

    Aso mecha!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger turza said…

    thanks K!

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Nata said…

    i just say "aso!" because that's what they say in the city. don't give into that little town non-sense!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home