Flute Fantasies

Welcome to the life of a overworked music education major!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Random stuff...

today was great! mainly b/c my bible study group went to Ivanhoes, which has the world's best icecream sundaes! Nicole, Amanda, Emily, and I also de-stressed by watching Dirty Dancing Havana Nights and giving each other back massages. Best of all, i passed my guitar proficiency test today!!! I was even able to play the f major chord cleanly, which is a big deal imo. Dr. Maltas cracks me up b/c after i finished the test she told me that she loves hearing me sing and that i should take voice lessons. I was like, "i would love to take voice lessons, but i have a hard enough time keeping up with piano, flute/picc, and guitar!" That reminds me, Eunhye (my sightear prof) thought that Emily and i were vocal majors when we sang for our first sightsinging test. i'm going to miss her alot next year...she's hilarious, esp. when she starts saying animal sounds in Korean. tomorrow wind ens. is performing at the State Museum in Indy! Monday we performed at Ben Davis...which is about 30x the size of my highschool! i have a bunch of more random stuff i could add...but i'll spare ya'll from boredom! *Nite*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home