Flute Fantasies

Welcome to the life of a overworked music education major!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

fall retreat!

wow, this weekend was simply amazing! there is so much i could say about fall retreat but right now i don't have the time or energy...that's right i'm going to bed early for once! the highlights of the retreat were (1) getting away from the business and stress of school and just enjoying the fellowship of brothers and sisters in Christ (2) worshiping and falling deeper in love w/my Savior (3) the rainbow!!!!! (it was huge and vibrant!) and (4) Signs--a super fun game that we played at all hours of the night! No, emily and i didn't go swimming or canoing in the Lake this year, but next year we're planning to! well, i'm super excited about this week, mainly b/c Aida is coming to Emens on Tuesday night and our Wind Ensemble concert is this weekend in Sursa (yeah, it's finally open!) Have a great week everybody and good luck with midterms if you have any this week...i know i have one or two this week (scariness!). nite!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Einfach Warten said…

    You can definately borrow the Little Mermaid anytime you please!

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger kiwi said…

    yeeeeaaah! i love you! my uncle gave me the movie for my 5th b-day and i watched it like every day, until my mom finally gave it away!!! (i'm not bitter at all!) anyways, thanks a million!

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger bethoven said…

    You got to see JAMES GALWAY!!???Sweet! I see what happens when I forget to check your blog...I miss out on way too much!

    We have school off Thursday and Friday for a Teachers' Convention in Schaumburg, IL, so Jana Pendl and I and a few friends--and my sis Sarah--are going to stay and go see WICKED in Chicago on Friday night!! I'm so excited about that!!

    TTYL! Hope the concert goes well.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger turza said…

    horray for rainbows! and little mermaid!!! and AIDA!!!!!! WOOT WOOT

     

Post a Comment

<< Home