Flute Fantasies

Welcome to the life of a overworked music education major!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Woot!

i'm really excited about this semester! i can already tell it's gonna be great...difficult, but great. y-day i bought my first conducting baton!!! i'm really looking forward to learning real conducting. oh yeah, and today i rented my trumpet and a locker to keep it in. i'm sure it will be wierd at first, esp. the embouchure but i'm soooooo glad that i got my first two brass choices--trumpet and trombone, as much fun as it would be playing and carrying a tuba or baritone around. my last bit of excited news for the day....i made orchestra!!!! in fact, all four of us flutes that auditioned made it!!! i don't think words can describe how excited i am.... : )

2 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Einfach Warten said…

    Hey! I moved in on Saturday. Yay! I start classes tomorrow...ugh...Anyways things are great and my room is HUGE compared to last year so I'm really excited!!

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Nata said…

    double woot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home