Flute Fantasies

Welcome to the life of a overworked music education major!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

scariness

life is sooooo busy right now, and the school year has only begun! The only thing getting me through is reliance on Jesus Christ. I think i'm finally adjusting to the new schedule and getting around 5 or 6 hours of sleep each night. anywho, now for the story of why my blog is titled "scariness". So after flute choir got over (8:30pm), i was walking on my way to the library to listen to some norton scores for music history, when all of a sudden a bunch of guys start yelling at me from their car as i walked past. They were rather inebriated i dare say. They kept asking me for my name and i just laughed at them and shook my head. It's not even a friday night, how pathetic! i was reminded tonight of why i don't enjoy walking around campus by myself in the dark, although it can be quite peaceful. i hope everyone is surviving school and not too stressed out. later...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Einfach Warten said…

    drunk people are so much fun...

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger turza said…

    the greatest it when they stumble into smoothie king at like 6pm and are already wasted and ask for free smoothies and then laugh really hard.......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home